Topic: T-Shirts for Bodybuilders?

I've been hoping to work with a graphic designer for a while as I have some shirt ideas, but it seems it's hard to find a good jock or muscle sub that's a skilled designer willing to exchange for some hypnosis. - contact me if this does fit you.

However, I also wanted to ask a more general question. Due to California's laws about needing a license/permit (something like that) to sell physical items, I had been considering going through Red Bubble, Spreadshirt, Zazzle, Cafepress, or similar. Does anyone have any experience with these companies and both quality of screenprint as well as the fit for muscle guys?

Re: T-Shirts for Bodybuilders?

I'm not a designer, and have no clue about any of those companies (I've heard okay things about cafepress, but don't know how they work or whether they're a good fit).

I'd buy clothes from here, because I like the idea of supporting a "jocking community", and can always use more lifting clothes. I'm more likely to buy things that are either very basic or have a slight sense of humour. I'm not "out" as a dimwit to anyone except my bf, but I'm open about my love for muscle.

I find anything "alpha" to be tacky as hell....and maybe because I used to be nerdy, I don't want to insult the guys who are nerdy and happy about it by implying they are "betas" somehow.