Topic: Scale Down?

First of all, thanks to the few guys posting so far. It's a new forum and I question if I should have had it on my site when there are others and when my time is a bit limited (which by the way, PM me if you'd like to be a moderator). It was suggested that I cut back some of the categories/forums to make it a little easier to navigate. I thought I'd do a poll with the few of you that are here. smile

Re: Scale Down?

I think the two progress threads could be merged...for me, the mental progress is tied to the physical progress (as I get bigger, the dumber I feel is one of the themes of my Skype 'tist), so it's weird to have those two be separate.

Otherwise, my sport is rugby...maybe there could be broader categories like team sports, contact sports, strength sports, etc? I don't know...I'd rather be playing sports than watching them...too many fans are all about the numbers and the stats and I just want to get physical myself.

okay so I merged some categories. My search showed that medical professionals use "collision sports" nowadays for football, rugby, etc., with contact for basketball/soccer and semi-contact for baseball/etc. I did the contact ones together under team, and created a "strength/fighting" one for boxing, UFC, etc. I combined the media into one under the general, and did merge the two progress threads. I also moved the dumb jock thread into the progress thread as it relates to mind progress. No posts were deleted, just rearranged a bit.

I agree with GoodboyMusclejock. Thanks for making this forum happen. I can't wait till there's more guys like us here to support our desired transformations.