Topic: Good Boy Muscle Jock!

I'm just starting this thread for something to do...I've been working out for almost 3 years  now, and have days where I feel good about the progress and days where I don't. I'm 6', 220-225lbs. I'm probably going to do a cycle of steroids soon (my 2nd)....the long term goal is as much muscle as possible. I want to be the image of a man who's given up interest in everything except building his body. People should stare at me when I enter a room.

Re: Good Boy Muscle Jock!

Awesome man, good luck!

So, a bit more about me. I want to be a mindless bodybuilder who is always horny and wants to just lift weights, flex, and j/o all day. I've always wanted muscle, but only got serious about it when I quit drinking a couple of years ago. October will be 3 years of lifting and being sober.

When I started I was about 270lbs, and was about 40+% bodyfat, so I've made a lot of progress.

With my trainer, we recently did a few weeks of strength training, so my 1 Rep Maxes for my main lifts are: deadlift 345lbs, bench press 240lbs, squat 315lbs.

This week is week 2 od my hypertrophy (muscle building) stage. We'll be working for the next 8 weeks trying to turn my strength into size. After that we'll probably move into a cut for the summer, because my bf (bodyfat) is hovering around 20% and I'd like to see abs one day. But we might also just decide to go back and forth between strength and hypertrophy to build up my lean mass size. We'll see.

In the next year, I'd really like to find a bodybuilding coach to keep me on track with diet, posing, and all of that stuff., I'd also like to find an "owner" who could maybe manage my "image"...because I'd love to be a kept muscle stud who will flex on cam for money, but I don't really have a head for computers so having someone to take care of that, and make sure that my flexing is paying for supplements, "supplements" food, etc.

Mentally, I've been listening to a lot of files by Major Pixel, so that's where my head is at right now. I have a live tist over Skype who I have a great, but no-strings, relationship with who is helping me to get dumber and love flexing and being just a dumb muscle jock more and more. Sometimes I'm rtoo smart, but these days I'm getting into the dumb muscle thing really deeply, and I love it. smile

Getting super-serious for June. Yesterday I wrote up a meal plan that should have me around 3000cals and 250g of protein per day, and throughought the day today I've been grocery shopping so I'm stocked up on the basics: chicken breast, steak, tuna, tilapia, brown rice, oatmeal, lots and lots of broccoli, spinach, mixed veggies of all kinds, cottage cheese, olive oil, almonds, natural peanut butter, eggs....I've got it all and am set up to succeed for the week.

I'm hoping to start a cycle of juice this week, so I REALLY want everything to be in line to make the absolute best of it. I'm feeling like a real bodybuilder, the way I know exactly what to eat and when. smile

Immediate goal is to get under 20% bodyfat by the end of the month and then take it from there.

Got my cycle delivery. Super happy muscle boy right now. This muscle jock is getting swole this summer. smile