Topic: How dumb is just right?

If you wish you could be a dumb jock or musclehead, just how dumb do you want to get?

Re: How dumb is just right?

Practically I would want to be as dumb as I can be while still growing muscle. If I have to support myself, then I'd need to hold a job, and if I'm responsible for my workout routines and nutrition etc, then I'd want to be smart enough to manage my program, to plan ahead, to eat right, and to know enough about supplements and "supplements" to keep growing. Sadly, that's pretty damn smart.

So sometimes I think being super muscle-focused is a better route...not attacking intelligence but instead diverting it. The brain cells I use to spell words or read the news would instead be used on periodization and macro-nutrient balancing.

all dumb, allthe way. an im gettin there. in HS i toon a iq test and it was like 150 or somethin. th other day i took one an it said 87.  that was amazing.

Ok, yeah, getting so dumb I cant even think is what I really want. I keep working to find a way to do it.  bit by bit bros.

Srsly being a dumb jock who just lifts and grows and jerks off with his buds all the time...that's what I want.

I often cycle between wanting to be just a “normal jock” and a musclehead (aka a dumb jock). If I’m in a good mood, I basically just want to be a ripped version of my current self: same career, social life, friends, partner – everything and a bag of chips (the chips being a jock).  If I’m in a bad, self-loathing mood, I want nothing more than to completely transform my body, my mind, and my entire life and become a ripped gymrat musclehead who can only understand and make friends with other gymrats. I would ditch my old friends because we’d both start getting bored of eachother – they’d want me to shut up about all the progress I’m making in the gym, and I’d get tired of them going on and on about the news, books their reading, stuff they’re writing and other geeky shit that doesn’t make a difference to my life.

Right now, I’m in the latter mood.